TUITION & FEES
VI is designed to be affordable for everyone, especially if you have limited resources.
- Tuition fee's vary according to the country you live in. Please contact VI for pricing in your country. Our tuition is designed to be significantly below comparable seminary or Bible school rates.
VI is offering 2 new incentives for all students:
- 20% off when you sign up for a new Vineyard Essential course.
- Save 20-67% when you take multiple courses in a quarter.
Important rules apply.
Book fees range depending on the type, format and number of books.
- All books are available in an eBook format. You do not need an eReader, you can use the free Kindle reader on any device or a desktop computer.
- Most books are available in print and are available online at Amazon or Vineyard Resources.
- One time non-refundable USD $10 application fee is due when submitting your online application and will be applied towards your first course taken.
- Course registration and payment are due the first day of each quarter.
- Scholarships are currently unavailable from VI, however we welcome you to contact your local pastor for possible church support.
- Vineyard Institute does not offer student loans.